A little background can be seen here and here. Now, we have the interview they conducted with me after I helped with conducting the Lucknow Championship. Overall, it’s really good.
The link for it is http://epaper.jagran.com/ePaperArticle/30-jan-2014-edition-LUCKNOW-page_21-10090-9836-11.html but here’s an image below.
So a gist for my foreign readers –
0) (the part in the middle) My birthday, place of birth, rankings in World Championships, educational qualifications, Dad’s name and job, Mom’s name and job, and that I had conducted one of Jagran’s events in Lucknow on Sunday.
1) They cover my childhood, and the list of things I tried and lost interest in as a kid before getting into puzzling.
2) My achievements, National Championships, rankings in World Championships, WPC author, and all that.
3) How I got into it, and when I was introduced into it (Rohan introduced me to LMI).
4) How I don’t feel cold and am allergic to the heat (yeah, this seems to fascinate people all the time).
5) That I see a future in Sudoku and Puzzles, and that there’s a big online community for all of this, and newcomers will feel more interested and inspired if they visit the sites and communicate with like-minded individuals, as opposed to solving alone at home and just considering Sudoku a one-off game.