Yea I suck at titles.
Anyway, this is a triple decker puzzle(to signify going into 3 digits and all I suppose). A 10×10 LITS is embedded in a hollow 20×20 Tapa which is in turn embedded in a hollow 30×30 Nurikabe.
The regular Rules :
Each partition follows the respective rules.
2. Tapa. As in my earlier Tapas, the “=-=” clue means both clues are the same number.
Combined Rules :
1. There is no LITS logic outside the 10×10.
2. Tapa clues include Nurikabe and LITS parts of the grid as well in their application.
3. Nurikabe islands can travel into the inside grids as necessary, and can even contain Tapa clue cells in them, which will also be counted as 1 cell in the island count. There can still be white cells that are not islands as long as they don’t travel into the Nurikabe grid.
4. Draw a continuous wall considering all the rules.
A note : The 42 can only go as far as is necessary from the givens.
Rated : Marathon.
Solution here. Password – GW